- For every 100 points earned, customers will receive a $1 dollar.
- Points will be credited to the customer’s account after a successful payment is received.
- New points collected can be redeemed for discounts on future purchases only.
- Minimum points collected to be eligible to redeem for discount is 100 or $1 dollar
- Points collected from previous transactions can be redeemed on current or future purchse/s.
- To redeem points, customers must log in to their account and apply the discount during the checkout process.
Points are Non-Transferable:
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be shared or combined with other accounts.
- Points can only be used by the account holder and cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- Purchases on behalf of other person or persons is permittes and points can be reddemed if you account is used and delivery address is changed.
- Points will expire after 12 months of inactivity if not redeemed on the customer’s account.
- Inactivity is defined as no award points being redeemed for purchase on the account during the 12 months period.
Changes to Policy:
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
- Any changes will be communicated to customers via email and will be effective immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to review any changes to the policy and to continue using our website and services in accordance with the updated policy.
Policy date: 31/07/2023